Broadside 6.0 Magnum Composite Toe & Plate Waterproof Unisex Safety Boots
These highly durable work safety boots have a breathable waterproof bootie membrane to keep feet dry and an abrasion resistant TecTuff toe for improved durability. These boots are scanner safe with a composite safety toe cap and composite puncture resistant plate to protect feet from falling objects and underfoot punctures.
The Broadside 6.0 waterproof work safety boots are also exceptionally comfortable thanks to the Ortholite Impressions slow recover foam insole and impact absorbing RECOIL midsole, providing exceptional underfoot cushioning and support. Underfoot, the high traction, slip and oil resistant Michelin rubber outsole provides maximum grip to help keep feet grounded on uneven or slippery terrain.
Tested and certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI CI HRO WR SRC. These waterproof work safety boots for men and women are ideal for builders, road workers, facilities workers and anyone who needs protective safety footwear built to handle the outdoors.
• Durable water resistant leather and synthetic upper.
• Lightweight breathable TecTuff upper for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
• Lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate.
• Waterproof and breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry.
• Scanner safe non-metallic composite hardware.
• OrthoLite Impressions insole with slow recovery foam delivers superior cushioning.
• Compression moulded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort.
• High traction slip and oil resistant MICHELIN outsole for maximum grip.
• Tested and certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 CI HI HRO WR SRC.
• Weight: 0.714kg